- Ben Carson Tours Homeless Shelter in Los Angeles April 26, 2018Dr. Ben Carson, the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), toured a homeless women's center on Los Angeles's infamous Skid Row Tuesday as part of a fact-finding mission aimed at tackling homelessness and providing job training for inner-city communities throughout the United States.
- Transgender Inmate in NC Prison Sues for Right to Practice Witchcraft April 26, 2018A transgender inmate in a North Carolina prison is suing the correctional facility over his right to practice witchcraft.
- Richard Grenell Confirmed, First Openly Gay U.S. Ambassador to Germany April 26, 2018The U.S. Senate confirmed Richard Grenell, former Mitt Romney campaign spokesman and communications director for John Bolton when he served as U.S. ambassador to the U.N., as U.S. ambassador to Germany Thursday.
- Sinclair TV Stations Rack Up Journalism Awards April 26, 2018Sinclair Broadcast Group-owned television stations have snapped up an impressive haul of awards from national journalism organizations this week.
- Mattis: ‘We’re Going to Expand’ Anti-Islamic State Fight in Syria April 26, 2018WASHINGTON, DC — The Trump administration is “going to expand” American military operations against the remnants of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) in Syria, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis told lawmakers on Thursday when asked about the president's suggestion that the United States would be pulling out of the conflict.
- Ben Carson Tours Homeless Shelter in Los Angeles April 26, 2018
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.