- John Bolton Backs Donald Tough Trump Tweet to Iran July 23, 2018National Security Advisor John Bolton responded to media speculation about whether he was informed about President Donald Trump’s Twitter warning to Iran late Sunday night.
- POLL: Brits Overwhelmingly Reject Tory 'Soft Brexit' July 23, 2018The British public is overwhelmingly opposed to the Prime Minister’s plan for a “soft” Brexit and almost a third of voters are prepared to back a new, right wing party committed to a clean Brexit, a poll shows.
- Mike Pompeo: Iranians Tired of 'Mafia' Regime's 'Fake News' July 23, 2018United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo addressed some of the most powerful members of Iran's expatriate community on Sunday at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley, California, during which he said, "Iranians should not have to flee their homeland to find a better life" and countered the "fake news" narrative of Iran's […]
- Mexican Police Bust Gulf Cartel Bunker near Texas Border July 23, 2018MATAMOROS, Tamaulipas -- Mexican authorities seized almost $2 million in cash, weapons and 130 kilos of cocaine hidden in a bunker near the border with Texas.
- Rapidly Growing Healthcare Solution Keeps Government Out of Medical Costs July 23, 2018The following post is sponsored by Liberty HealthShare. The story of one of today’s most rapidly growing healthcare solutions dates back to the early 1980’s when an Ohio pastor was involved in a tragic auto accident. Left unable to afford the vast amount of medical bills that resulted from the accident, the pastor wasn’t sure […]
- John Bolton Backs Donald Tough Trump Tweet to Iran July 23, 2018
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.