- Pro-Life Marchers to Women’s March Participants on 45th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: Being ‘Angry and Militant’ Does Not Solve Problems January 20, 2018Hundreds of thousands marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court in Washington, DC, on the 45th anniversary of the March for Life Friday, and some wanted to send a message to those participating in the Women's March on Washington the following day.
- Paul Ryan: Shutdown a ‘Shakedown Strategy’ by Senate Democrats to Appease Their Base January 20, 2018House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), speaking from the House floor Saturday morning, called the government shutdown a "shakedown strategy" that Senate Democrats were talked into by their base.
- Donald Trump Trolls Women’s March on Twitter January 20, 2018President Donald Trump needled the mostly anti-Trump Women’s March on Saturday, reminding them of the positive economic gains for women under his administration.
- Gunmen Attack Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul: ‘They Are Shooting at Guests’ January 20, 2018
- Corey Lewandowski: ‘Schumer Shutdown’ Puts Illegal Aliens Ahead of Americans Who ‘Serve Our Country’ January 20, 2018Corey Lewandowski slammed Sen. Chuck Schumer for shutting down the government, arguing that he put illegal aliens ahead of U.S. military.
- Pro-Life Marchers to Women’s March Participants on 45th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: Being ‘Angry and Militant’ Does Not Solve Problems January 20, 2018
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.