- Roy Moore: No Such Thing as ‘DREAMer’ Illegal Alien, Program Was ‘Never Passed by Congress’ September 21, 2017Anti-establishment Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore denounced the use of the term the open borders lobby and mainstream media have used to describe illegal aliens shielded by the Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
- Graham: Graham-Cassidy Will Get 50 Republican Votes, Plus ‘A Couple of Democrats’ September 21, 2017On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) predicted that the Graham-Cassidy bill will receive 50 Republican votes and votes from a few Democrats. Graham said, “I’ll be honest with you, I’ve never been more excited than I am right now. We need 50 votes to get this over the […]
- Exclusive—Judge Louie Gohmert Backing Judge Roy Moore In Alabama: ‘He Absolutely Cannot’ Be Bought, Sold Like Luther Strange September 21, 2017Rep. Louie Gohmert, a top conservative and former judge before he was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, is in the house here in Montgomery’s RSA Activity Center for the debate between conservative Judge Roy Moore and establishment-backed Luther Strange for the GOP primary runoff for the U.S. Senate.
- Fans Petition to ‘Make Wonder Woman Bisexual’ in Superhero Sequel September 21, 2017Hundreds of 'Wonder Woman' fans have signed a petition urging the filmmakers behind this summer’s blockbuster hit to write what they say is superhero Diana Prince’s obvious bisexuality into the script for the upcoming sequel.
- Roy Moore Opposes DACA Amnesty, Strange Silent September 21, 2017Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has promised to oppose the proposed record-breaking Dream Act amnesty for "DACA" illegal immigrants, one day after incumbent Sen. Luther Strange declined to answer questions from Breitbart News.
- Roy Moore: No Such Thing as ‘DREAMer’ Illegal Alien, Program Was ‘Never Passed by Congress’ September 21, 2017
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.