- Freedom Caucus Opposes $1.3 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill: ‘This Is an Insult to American Taxpayers’ March 22, 2018The House Freedom Caucus officially came out against the omnibus spending bill on Wednesday night, calling it an "insult to American taxpayers."
- Oakland Mayor Calls Trump ‘Racist’ for Opposing Sanctuary Cities March 22, 2018Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf called President Donald Trump a "racist" on Wednesday after her city was mentioned during a White House meeting Tuesday about how to tackle so-called "sanctuary cities."
- ‘Secret Empires’ Author: The Next Frontier in Corruption is China Buying Off Politicians’ Kids March 22, 2018Peter Schweizer joined Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow on Wednesday to discuss the corruption rampant among America’s imperial political families, especially those bought off by an increasingly brazen and aggressive China.
- Police: Austin ‘Serial Bomber’ Left Video Confession — No Words of Hate, Terrorism March 22, 2018Austin police reported that "serial bomber" Mark Conditt left a video "confession" on the cell phone found in his car after he killed himself by detonating his seventh bomb Wednesday morning. Conditt details the seven bombs he built, including the one that ended his own life. The message did not include any statements about terrorism […]
- Kansas: Kris Kobach Leads National Fight Against Non-Citizen Voting March 22, 2018Kansas Secretary of State and leading gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach has charged through on his fight to defend the state's voter proof of citizenship law in a case that will likely set precedent for the country.
- Freedom Caucus Opposes $1.3 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill: ‘This Is an Insult to American Taxpayers’ March 22, 2018
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.