- Two Men Briefly Hang 'Trump 2020' Banner at Disney World September 24, 2018Two unnamed men managed to temporarily put up a "Re-Elect Trump 2020" banner on the Main Street of the Magic Kingdom on Sunday.
- Salisbury University Professor Asks Students to Reflect on Their 'White Privilege' September 24, 2018An Assistant Professor at Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland, asked students to discuss how much “white privilege” they have as part of an in-class assignment.
- 'South Park' Season Premiere 'Dead Kids' to Feature School Shooting (Video) September 24, 2018Comedy Central's long-running edgy cartoon series South Park is set to debut it's 22nd season with jokes about a school shooting.
- Michelle Obama Decries 'Nastiness of Our Politics' at Campaign-Like Voting Rally September 24, 2018Former First Lady Michelle Obama decried "the nastiness of our politics" at a campaign-like voting rally for her "non-partisan" voter registration initiative in Nevada on Sunday.
- Trump Meets with South Korean President, Summit with Kim Jong-Un Coming ‘Quite Soon’ September 24, 2018South Korean President Moon Jae-in arrived in New York on Sunday to attend the U.N. General Assembly and hold a bilateral summit meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump. Moon is eager to set up a second meeting between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. President Trump indicated on Monday such a meeting could occur […]
- Two Men Briefly Hang 'Trump 2020' Banner at Disney World September 24, 2018
Author Archives: Jim Logan
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton – Career Criminal (In case you forgot all the corruption the first time she was in the White House)
To unite like-minded citizens to stand up for our God given Rights, educate the People on the Rule of Law, actively engage in restoring our Constitutional Republic, and protect the future of this country as One Nation Under God.