- Food Industry Sets Tuesday Vote To Import 1 Million Visa-Workers October 24, 2017Farm industry lobbyists and the GOP chairman of the House Judiciary Committee will try again on October 24 to pass a bill that would let companies import an army of 1 million low-wage foreign workers for a wide variety of Americans food-sector jobs.
- Newt Gingrich: State Dept. Has Listened to Iran More Than to ‘The Resistance’ October 24, 2017Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA) spoke to the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI) on Friday about the danger posed by Iran and accused the U.S. State Department of listening to that dictatorship more than to those who seek a free and democratic Iran.
- Nearly 1.5 Million Fewer Americans on Food Stamps Under Trump October 24, 2017Nearly 1.5 million Americans dropped off the food stamp rolls since President Trump's inauguration in January 2017, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics on food stamp enrollment.
- Holder: ‘Our Democracy Is Under Attack’ – I Don’t Know If I’ll Run for Office October 24, 2017On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show,” former Attorney General Eric Holder stated he didn’t know if he will ever run for office and argued that between gerrymandering and voter suppression laws, “our democracy is under attack.” Holder responded to anchor Rachel Maddow’s question on whether he would run for office by saying he […]
- 7 Uranium One Facts Every American Should Know October 24, 2017Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration are at the center of an explosive scandal involving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia via the sale of the Uranium One company, as nine foreign investors funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation to grease the wheels.
- Food Industry Sets Tuesday Vote To Import 1 Million Visa-Workers October 24, 2017
Category Archives: Board of Directors
Member Since: Reason for Joining the TEA Party: Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children. Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury … Continue reading