Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Nevada AG: Bloomberg-Backed Background Checks Would Not Have Prevented Las Vegas Attack October 24, 2017Because Nevada is one of the states in which Michael Bloomberg-funded Everytown for Gun Safety campaigned relentlessly for universal background checks in 2016, it is important to note that such checks would have done absolutely nothing to prevent the October 1 Las Vegas attack.
- Maxine Waters: Trump ‘Talks Down to People of Color,’ Treats ‘Them With Disrespect’ October 24, 2017Monday on MSNBC’s “The Beat,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) discussed White House chief of staff John Kelly’s comments about Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) over the disputed phone call President Donald Trump made to Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow. Waters said President Donald Trump had “this tendency to talk down to people of color, to treat […]
- Trump’s Immigration Policies Match Public Opinion, Polls Show October 24, 2017President Donald Trump's two-track immigration policy is a close match for Americans' dual-track American-jobs-first view of immigration, according to polls and immigration experts.
- First Lady Melania Trump Travels to Michigan Middle School to Address Bullying October 24, 2017First lady Melania Trump visited Orchard Lake Middle School in Michigan on Monday as part of National Bullying Prevention Month
- Steve Bannon Dismisses Claims Trump is Isolationist, Hails ISIS Defeat in Raqqa October 23, 2017Steve Bannon told a Hudson Institute audience Monday that Trump’s “America First” stance does not mean that he is an isolationist.
- Nevada AG: Bloomberg-Backed Background Checks Would Not Have Prevented Las Vegas Attack October 24, 2017