- First Lady and Son Receive 2017 White House Christmas Tree November 21, 2017A 19-and-a-half foot Balsam fir arrived on a wagon pulled by two horses at the White House on Monday, with first lady Melania Trump and son Barron there to greet the beauty and the Chapman family, whose farm provided the White House Christmas tree for the third time.
- Anti-Roy Moore Newspaper VP: ‘We’re Not Out of Step With the Multitudes of Alabamians Who Stand for Decency’ November 21, 2017Monday on NPR’s “All Things Considered,” Alabama Media Group’s vice president of content Michelle Holmes offered details on her news organization’s decision to put an editorial on the front page of the Sunday editions of The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times and Mobile, AL’s Press-Register. The editorial criticized Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Roy Moore and urged readers to […]
- Immigrant Aunt of Killed Border Agent Wants Trump’s Wall, Father Says Agent was Attacked November 21, 2017The immigrant aunt of recently killed Border Patrol Agent Rogelio Martinez told The New York Times that she supports Trump's border wall and asked how many more agents have to die before we secure our border. The agent's father told the paper that he saw his son's wounds on his head and believed that his […]
- #Lame: Newsweek Compares Donald Trump to Charles Manson November 21, 2017Newsweek compares Charles Manson with Donald Trump in an article titled "How Murderer Charles Manson and Donald Trump Used Language to Gain Followers" all the while insisting it makes no such comparison.
- Buzzfeed: She Said That a Powerful Congressman Harassed Her, Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story November 21, 2017Paul McLeod and Lissandra Villa write for Buzzfeed News that Rep. John Conyers has been alleged in four signed affadavits of making unwanted sexual advances toward former female staff members:
- First Lady and Son Receive 2017 White House Christmas Tree November 21, 2017
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →