- California Travel Ban May Keep Its Schools Out of Final Four, Football Championship June 24, 2017California's Democratic-controlled government fought tooth-and-nail with the Trump administration about its travel ban, but has no problem imposing a travel ban of its own to forbid its employees from traveling to other states that don't share its progressive agenda.
- U.S. Ambassador: ‘As an American, I Have to Support Gay Marriage All Over the World’ June 24, 2017The Obama-appointed ambassador to Romania, Hans Klemm, has stoked a national debate on the role of U.S. diplomacy abroad by openly advocating same-sex marriage as the country deliberates over a proposed constitutional amendment affirming traditional marriage.
- Losing: The Failing New York Times Set to Lay Off More Staff, Including Reporters June 24, 2017Peddling fake news does not, in fact, equate to a long-term successful business strategy, reporters for The New York Times are learning the hard way.
- Polls: Public Sides with Trump on ‘Fake News’ Media Bias June 24, 2017The general public agrees with Republicans and President Donald Trump that the establishment press are biased against Republicans and the Trump administration, according to recent national polls.
- Bill Nye Show Writer Ready to Accept Deaths of ‘Old Ass Conservative White Men’ If It Sparks Gun Control Debate June 24, 2017Marcella Arguello, a standup comedian and a writer for Bill Nye Saves The World on Netflix, tweeted in the wake of the Congressional baseball shooting that the deaths of "a few old ass conservative white men" were a worthwhile risk if it led to gun control.
- California Travel Ban May Keep Its Schools Out of Final Four, Football Championship June 24, 2017
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →