- Donald Trump Tells Kim Jong-un: Summit Canceled — but Thanks for the Hostages May 24, 2018"Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting," Trump wrote in the letter.
- Jets CEO Promises Not to Punish Anthem Protesters May 24, 2018New York Jets CEO and Co-owner Christoper Johnson, vows to pay the fines of any Jets player who chooses to protest the national anthem, despite the league's new rule requiring players to stand.
- Teenagers ‘Too Afraid to Go out’ in Sadiq Khan’s London as Gun, Knife Violence Soars May 24, 2018Soaring knife and gun violence in Sadiq Khan’s London has made many teenagers ‘too scared to leave the house’, a community meeting in Hackney has heard.
- Exclusive—Stephen Miller: Big Summer Fight Brewing over Open Borders May 24, 2018The White House is gearing up for a big fight this summer with the Democratic party’s open borders lobby, says Stephen Miller, senior adviser to President Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump: NFL National Anthem Changes a Victory for the People May 24, 2018President Donald Trump reacted to the news that the NFL had changed their policies on players kneeling for the national anthem, praising the American people for voicing their disappointment with the organization.
- Donald Trump Tells Kim Jong-un: Summit Canceled — but Thanks for the Hostages May 24, 2018
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →