- Two Men Briefly Hang 'Trump 2020' Banner at Disney World September 24, 2018Two unnamed men managed to temporarily put up a "Re-Elect Trump 2020" banner on the Main Street of the Magic Kingdom on Sunday.
- Salisbury University Professor Asks Students to Reflect on Their 'White Privilege' September 24, 2018An Assistant Professor at Salisbury University in Salisbury, Maryland, asked students to discuss how much “white privilege” they have as part of an in-class assignment.
- 'South Park' Season Premiere 'Dead Kids' to Feature School Shooting (Video) September 24, 2018Comedy Central's long-running edgy cartoon series South Park is set to debut it's 22nd season with jokes about a school shooting.
- Michelle Obama Decries 'Nastiness of Our Politics' at Campaign-Like Voting Rally September 24, 2018Former First Lady Michelle Obama decried "the nastiness of our politics" at a campaign-like voting rally for her "non-partisan" voter registration initiative in Nevada on Sunday.
- Trump Meets with South Korean President, Summit with Kim Jong-Un Coming ‘Quite Soon’ September 24, 2018South Korean President Moon Jae-in arrived in New York on Sunday to attend the U.N. General Assembly and hold a bilateral summit meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump. Moon is eager to set up a second meeting between Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. President Trump indicated on Monday such a meeting could occur […]
- Two Men Briefly Hang 'Trump 2020' Banner at Disney World September 24, 2018
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →