- Freedom Caucus Opposes $1.3 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill: ‘This Is an Insult to American Taxpayers’ March 22, 2018The House Freedom Caucus officially came out against the omnibus spending bill on Wednesday night, calling it an "insult to American taxpayers."
- Oakland Mayor Calls Trump ‘Racist’ for Opposing Sanctuary Cities March 22, 2018Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf called President Donald Trump a "racist" on Wednesday after her city was mentioned during a White House meeting Tuesday about how to tackle so-called "sanctuary cities."
- ‘Secret Empires’ Author: The Next Frontier in Corruption is China Buying Off Politicians’ Kids March 22, 2018Peter Schweizer joined Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow on Wednesday to discuss the corruption rampant among America’s imperial political families, especially those bought off by an increasingly brazen and aggressive China.
- Police: Austin ‘Serial Bomber’ Left Video Confession — No Words of Hate, Terrorism March 22, 2018Austin police reported that "serial bomber" Mark Conditt left a video "confession" on the cell phone found in his car after he killed himself by detonating his seventh bomb Wednesday morning. Conditt details the seven bombs he built, including the one that ended his own life. The message did not include any statements about terrorism […]
- Kansas: Kris Kobach Leads National Fight Against Non-Citizen Voting March 22, 2018Kansas Secretary of State and leading gubernatorial candidate Kris Kobach has charged through on his fight to defend the state's voter proof of citizenship law in a case that will likely set precedent for the country.
- Freedom Caucus Opposes $1.3 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill: ‘This Is an Insult to American Taxpayers’ March 22, 2018
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →