- Rapidly Growing Healthcare Solution Keeps Government Out of Medical Costs July 23, 2018The following post is sponsored by Liberty HealthShare. The story of one of today’s most rapidly growing healthcare solutions dates back to the early 1980’s when an Ohio pastor was involved in a tragic auto accident. Left unable to afford the vast amount of medical bills that resulted from the accident, the pastor wasn’t sure […]
- Donald Trump: FISA Warrant to Spy on Campaign 'a Disgrace to America' July 23, 2018President Donald Trump highlighted Monday the revelation of the FISA warrant used to spy on one of his foreign policy advisers Carter Page.
- 'Rick and Morty' Creator Dan Harmon Deletes Twitter Account After Fake Baby Rape Video Goes Viral July 23, 2018'Rick and Morty' creator Dan Harmon deleted his Twitter account this weekend after a fake baby rape video featuring him surfaced and went viral on social media.
- Tech CEO Facing Chinese Cyberattacks Says China Is Real Threat -- Not Russia July 23, 2018Americans are in a war with China -- just not one involving bombs, Jim Phillips, Chairman and CEO of NanoMech said on Friday evening's edition of SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight with co-hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak.
- Tim Kaine to Corey Stewart at First Debate: 'We Are a Nation of Immigrants' July 23, 2018President Donald Trump and his administration's policies loomed large over Saturday's heated U.S. Senate debate in Virginia, as Democratic incumbent Sen. Tim Kaine faced off with avowedly pro-Trump Republican challenger Corey Stewart.
- Rapidly Growing Healthcare Solution Keeps Government Out of Medical Costs July 23, 2018
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →