- Pro-Life Marchers to Women’s March Participants on 45th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: Being ‘Angry and Militant’ Does Not Solve Problems January 20, 2018Hundreds of thousands marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court in Washington, DC, on the 45th anniversary of the March for Life Friday, and some wanted to send a message to those participating in the Women's March on Washington the following day.
- Paul Ryan: Shutdown a ‘Shakedown Strategy’ by Senate Democrats to Appease Their Base January 20, 2018House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), speaking from the House floor Saturday morning, called the government shutdown a "shakedown strategy" that Senate Democrats were talked into by their base.
- Donald Trump Trolls Women’s March on Twitter January 20, 2018President Donald Trump needled the mostly anti-Trump Women’s March on Saturday, reminding them of the positive economic gains for women under his administration.
- Gunmen Attack Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul: ‘They Are Shooting at Guests’ January 20, 2018
- Corey Lewandowski: ‘Schumer Shutdown’ Puts Illegal Aliens Ahead of Americans Who ‘Serve Our Country’ January 20, 2018Corey Lewandowski slammed Sen. Chuck Schumer for shutting down the government, arguing that he put illegal aliens ahead of U.S. military.
- Pro-Life Marchers to Women’s March Participants on 45th Anniversary of Roe v. Wade: Being ‘Angry and Militant’ Does Not Solve Problems January 20, 2018
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →