- Report: Obama Holdovers Slow-Roll Release of Clinton Emails, Officials Cite ‘Diminished Public Interest’ July 24, 2017Officials from the State and Justice Departments argue a hiring freeze and lack of public interest are responsible for its inability to process and release the 100,000 Hillary Clinton emails as ordered under a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, according to a report.
- BREAKING: Charlie Gard’s Parents Withdraw Legal Bid, Slam Court for ‘Time Wasted’ July 24, 2017The parents of critically ill baby Charlie Gard have slammed courts for “time wasted” as they dropping their legal bid to send him to the United States for experimental treatment. Speaking in court, the baby’s mother claimed her son was “not brain dead” and said her son could have lived a normal life if treatment had […]
- GRAPHIC: Raped 12-Year-Old Girl Found Dead near Texas Border July 24, 2017PIEDRAS NEGRAS, Coahuila -- A week-long manhunt led authorities to arrest a man wanted for kidnapping, raping, murdering, and disposing the body of a 12-year-old girl in this border city.
- Corbyn Admits Mass Migration Has Been Used to ‘Destroy’ Conditions for British Workers July 24, 2017Labour would leave the Single Market, Jeremy Corbyn has claimed, admitting that European Union (EU) freedom of movement rules have damaged workers’ conditions.
- Man on the Run After CHAINSAW Attack in Switzerland July 24, 2017A man is on the run after attacking people with a chainsaw in the town of Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- Report: Obama Holdovers Slow-Roll Release of Clinton Emails, Officials Cite ‘Diminished Public Interest’ July 24, 2017
Category Archives: Newsletters and Editorials
Concerned about election integrity? Have you heard about potential incidents of votes flipping on electronic voting machines, or glitches? What if it happens to you?!? What do YOU do about it? **DOUBLE CHECK YOUR BALLOT BEFORE CASTING YOUR VOTE** If something … Continue reading →
Several months back the Hood County TEA Party tried to bring to the attention of the Hood County Election Commission and Hood County Commissioners Court concerns over possible problems with Electronic Voting. At that time both Darrell Cockerham, County Judge, … Continue reading →
Some of you may have read Gulliver’s Travels in high school or seen the various screen adaptations in the past but some may not have forgotten one of the points Jonathan Swift was making with the story. One of the … Continue reading →