Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Bill Nye Show Writer Ready to Accept Deaths of ‘Old Ass Conservative White Men’ If It Sparks Gun Control Debate June 24, 2017Marcella Arguello, a standup comedian and a writer for Bill Nye Saves The World on Netflix, tweeted in the wake of the Congressional baseball shooting that the deaths of "a few old ass conservative white men" were a worthwhile risk if it led to gun control.
- Pelosi, Schumer, Other Democrats Silent on Johnny Depp’s Remarks on Assassinating Trump June 24, 2017Senate and House Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, respectively, did not respond to Breitbart News’s request for comment on actor Johnny Depp’s remarks at a festival in England about assassinating President Donald Trump.
- Institutional Left Loses Again: Nonprofit Tracker Withdraws Inaccurate Leftist-Driven Labels Hurting Conservative Groups June 24, 2017The institutional left suffered a significant blow on Friday when nonprofit and charity tracker GuideStar withdrew inaccurate labels placed on conservative groups on its website—labels that were pushed by the far left-wing organization, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).
- WaPo’s Rucker: Democrats ‘Can’t Run Just as the Resistance Party’ – ‘They Need an Agenda, Some Ideas’ June 24, 2017On Friday’s broadcast of PBS’ “Washington Week,” Washington Post White House Bureau Chief Philip Rucker said Democrats lack a strong leader at the national level and can’t just be the resistance party if they want to win. Rucker commented on former President Obama’s statement against the Senate GOP’s healthcare bill by saying Obama is “trying to help galvanize Democrats, who […]
- Brooks: Georgia Loss ‘A Big Loss’ for Democrats, Pelosi Has ‘Become a Central Liability’ June 24, 2017On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks stated that the loss in the Georgia special election was a major loss for the Democrats and that House Minority Leader Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) has become a drag on people across the country. Brooks stated, “I think the Georgia loss is a big loss. I don’t […]
- Bill Nye Show Writer Ready to Accept Deaths of ‘Old Ass Conservative White Men’ If It Sparks Gun Control Debate June 24, 2017