Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Report: Sessions, Congress Discuss Using DNA Tests to Verify Immigrant Families June 20, 2018Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said Tuesday Attorney General Jeff Sessions is discussing with Congress the use of DNA tests at the border to confirm biological relationships between immigrant children and their parents.
- ICE Leader: Ryan's Immigration Bill Another 'Gang of 8' Debacle June 20, 2018The House is considering immigration legislation that could result in millions of illegal aliens being legalized in the United States, and now a leader for law enforcement officers tasked with enforcing federal law is warning President Donald Trump not to repeat the Gang of Eight amnesty debacle.
- Starbucks to Close 150 Stores in Big U.S. Cities Due to High Minimum Wage, Strict Regulations June 20, 2018Starbucks has announced that it will close 150 locations in some of the nation's big cities to get ahead of its worst growth performance in nine years. But the company also admitted it is racing to blunt the effect of cities with higher minimum wages and other business-killing regulations.
- The List: Republican Senators Demanding Trump End Border Enforcement June 20, 2018Nearly 15 Republican Senators are demanding President Trump halt all enforcement of the United States-Mexico border until they pass legislation closing an immigration loophole, a plan that would leave the border open for potentially years.
- Illegal Alien Accused of Stabbing Woman While She Cared for Racehorse June 20, 2018An illegal alien from El Salvador has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder for allegedly stabbing a woman while she was caring for a racehorse in Nassau County, New York.
- Report: Sessions, Congress Discuss Using DNA Tests to Verify Immigrant Families June 20, 2018