- American Left Adopts Taliban Tactics in Destruction of Historical Icons August 17, 2017As the American left targets historical icons for destruction, one is reminded of the way the Taliban destroyed centuries-old Buddhist statues.
- UC Berkeley Immigration Attorney: ‘White Americans are the Original Nazis’ August 17, 2017Prerna P. Lal of UC Berkeley's Undocumented Student Center took to Twitter in the aftermath of the Charlottesville chaos to argue that "white Americans are the original Nazis."
- Dem Rep: Impeach Trump, He ‘Can’t Discern the Difference’ Between Protesters and Nazis August 17, 2017Thursday, on MSNBC, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) said President Donald Trump should be impeached because he “can’t discern the difference between a domestic terrorist and a protester.” Cohen said, “Well, there has been a thought in the Democratic caucus that the president will hang himself. And he’s certainly doing a real good job of it, […]
- Democrat Proposes Impeachment Articles Against Trump for Charlottesville Remarks August 17, 2017Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) announced Thursday he is taking the first step towards implementing impeachment articles against President Trump for his remarks on the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Blitzer: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Is ‘A Copycat Version’ of Charlottesville Attack August 17, 2017On Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Wolf,” anchor Wolf Blitzer stated that there will be questions about whether the Barcelona terror attack was a copycat of the Charlottesville, Virginia car attack. CNN Chief National Security Correspondent Jim Scuitto said, “[I]n light of the uproar over the last several days, five days apart, you have white supremacists […]
- American Left Adopts Taliban Tactics in Destruction of Historical Icons August 17, 2017
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading