- Left-Wing Super PAC Blares Audio of Crying Border Children Outside Trump Hotel June 20, 2018A left-wing super PAC held a demonstration outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., blaring audio of purported migrant children crying.
- Donald Trump Praises DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen for Press Conference Performance June 20, 2018President Donald Trump praised Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen for her performance at the podium of the White House press briefing on Monday.
- Gambian Asylum Seeker Arrested After Sexually Abusing and Robbing 90-Year-Old Woman June 20, 2018Police arrested a 21-year-old Gambian asylum seeker after he allegedly broke into a nursing home, sexually abused a 90-year-old German woman, and then robbed her.
- New Poll Shows Populist La Lega Most Popular Party In Italy For the First Time June 20, 2018An Italian poll has shown the right-populist La Lega led by firebrand Interior Minister Matteo Salvini ahead of the anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) for the first time.
- CNN’s Brian Stelter: MSM Must Discuss How Much Trump Immigration Policies ‘Fueled By Racism’ June 20, 2018CNN media reporter Brian Stelter said on Tuesday that his fellow mainstream media members must talk about how much President Donald Trump’s immigration policies are “fueled by racism” if Trump wants to make the 2018 midterm elections about immigration.
- Left-Wing Super PAC Blares Audio of Crying Border Children Outside Trump Hotel June 20, 2018
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The First Amendment — “Separation of Church and State” and Freedom of Expression By Dave Eagle, August 8, 2017 One of the fundamental principles of the American experiment is the idea that We, the People, should be allowed to express … Continue reading
Subject: In response to the Op-Ed published in Saturday April 29th, 2017, ‘Where’s the due process?’ After some careful reflection on the Op-Ed published last week by Hood County Commissioner Butch Barton in the HCN, I was compelled to pen … Continue reading
Released on behalf of Dave Eagle, Hood County TEA Party Vice President. —————————————————————————————- Mr. Roger Enlow, Editor Hood County News P.O. Box 879 Granbury, Texas 76048 RE: HCN, April 29, 2017 Letter to Editor — “Where’s the due process?” … Continue reading