- Sorry Haters, Kanye West Is Right: Yeezy Is Worth a Billion Bucks April 26, 2018Our deep dive into Adidas annual report suggests that West is correctly reporting the value. West's shoes are a billion business. And they may be much bigger than that.
- Democrats Silent on Highest Ranking Openly Gay Nominee Ever April 26, 2018Nine Democratic senators facing re-election in November in states President Donald Trump 18 won months ago remain silent on the nomination of Richard Grenell as U.S. Ambassador to Germany ahead of the final vote Thursday. Grenell, who is openly gay, would be, if confirmed, the highest ranking openly-gay U.S. government official ever to serve.
- Kassam: Macron Humiliated Trump and His MAGA Base While Congress Cheered Him On April 26, 2018WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Macron’s trip couldn’t have been better for the French President and what he represents. As Europe’s last high priest of globalism, Macron used the invitation from President Trump to undermine his entire election campaign, administrative agenda, and most importantly: his supporter base. The U.S. Congress gave Macron over a dozen standing […]
- Watchdog: U.S. Spending Billions on ‘Dysfunctional Projects,’ ‘Ghost Workers’ in Afghanistan April 26, 2018The World Bank is allowing Kabul to use the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF), financed by American taxpayer money estimated in the billions, to pay for “dysfunctional” projects and possibly even “ghost workers,” a U.S. watchdog agency announced Wednesday.
- Trump Travel Ban Has Good Day at Supreme Court April 26, 2018President Donald Trump had a good day at the Supreme Court on Wednesday in the “travel ban” case involving immigrants from terror-prone nations, as a majority of the justices seemed to signal their agreement with the president’s lawyers on key points.
- Sorry Haters, Kanye West Is Right: Yeezy Is Worth a Billion Bucks April 26, 2018
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine