- Palestinian Envoy Urges Corbyn: Expose 'Crimes of Israel's Past', Fight Its 'Racist Policies' August 20, 2018Jeremy Corbyn has been publicly backed by the Palestinian envoy to the UK in his fight to stem the onslaught of anti-Semitism charges engulfing the Labour Party.
- L.A. Times: Gavin Newsom, Flip-Flopper August 20, 2018The Los Angeles Times points out Monday that Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, the Democratic candidate for governor in November, has a long history of flip-flopping on the state's major issues -- a track record that may provide fodder for Republican rival John Cox.
- Donald Trump: Robert Mueller Investigation ‘Disgraced and Discredited’ August 20, 2018President Donald Trump again dismissed the ongoing Russia investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Monday.
- Report: #MeToo Activist Asia Argento Settled Underage Sex Complaint with Actor Cast as Her Son August 20, 2018Italian actress Asia Argento — one of the most prominent activists of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment — recently settled a complaint filed against her by a young actor and musician who said she sexually assaulted him when he was 17, the New York Times reported.
- WATCH: Tommy Robinson Confronts Doorstepping MSM Journo Who Tracked His Family Down on Holiday August 20, 2018Tommy Robinson confronted a journalist who tracked him and his family down on holiday in Tenerife, demanding to know what makes him 'far right' -- and was told "you've expressed views against Islam".
- Palestinian Envoy Urges Corbyn: Expose 'Crimes of Israel's Past', Fight Its 'Racist Policies' August 20, 2018
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine