- Very Fake News: After Breitbart Investigation, CNN Retracts Conspiracy Theory Hit Piece Attacking Trump, Associates Over Russian Fund June 24, 2017CNN has admitted it printed what President Donald Trump calls “very fake news” and retracted a demonstrably inaccurate hit piece on the President and his allies after a Breitbart News investigation uncovered significant inaccuracies and flaws in CNN’s work.
- The Nuclear Option: Speaker Ryan Afraid to Lead June 24, 2017The thing people like about House Speaker Paul D. Ryan is that he is a serious guy who is capable of thinking big and has an ambitious agenda to salvage our ungovernable federal bureaucracy.
- Dennis Rodman Claims Otto Warmbier Release an Outcome of His Trip to North Korea June 24, 2017On Friday, former basketball star Dennis Rodman gave an interview in which he implied his trip to North Korea played a part in securing the release of American hostage Otto Warmbier, despite statements to the contrary from the U.S. government and the Warmbier family.
- Maher: The Best Thing You Can do for the Environment Is ‘Not Produce Another Resource-Sucking’ Human June 24, 2017On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher pitched a holiday for people who don’t have children and argued that not having children is the best thing you can do for the environment. Maher said, “Now that we’ve had Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, let’s set aside this Sunday to celebrate people who […]
- ‘We’ll Never Make You Sick of Winning’: Maher Reads Satirical Democratic Party Slogans June 24, 2017On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher mocked the Democratic Party’s lack of electoral success since President Trump’s election by reading satirical slogans for the party. Maher stated, “[T]he Democrats have lost these four states: Kansas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia since Trump has been elected. And we got some of the posters that […]
- Very Fake News: After Breitbart Investigation, CNN Retracts Conspiracy Theory Hit Piece Attacking Trump, Associates Over Russian Fund June 24, 2017
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine