- 7 Deceptions Inside Democrats’ Rebuttal of GOP FISA Memo February 25, 2018NEW YORK -- Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee on Saturday released a purported rebuttal to a four-page House Republican memo from earlier this month that alleges abuse of surveillance authority on the part of Obama-era federal agencies.
- WATCH: Mother, Daughter in Gun Fight with Shotgun-Wielding Robbery Suspect February 25, 2018A mother and daughter retrieved guns and opened fire on a shotgun-wielding robbery suspect in the family's Tulsa, Oklahoma liquor store.
- Exclusive — White House’s Mercedes Schlapp: President Trump CPAC Speech ‘Solid, Hardcore and Raw’ February 25, 2018Mercedes Schlapp, told Breitbart News Saturday exclusive interview at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) that President Donald Trump’s CPAC speech was “solid, hardcore, and raw.”
- Trump Refuses to Back Down on Mexico Paying for Wall, Mexican President’s Trip to White House Called Off February 25, 2018President Trump has refused to back down on his promise to make Mexico pay for a wall along the United States-Mexico border, prompting a White House trip by Mexican President Peña Nieto to be canceled.
- Benghazi Contractor, Military Vet Tapped for CPAC’s Annual Defender of the Constitution Award February 25, 2018Mark “Oz” Geist spoke eloquently on a panel about the challenge U.S. military members face transitioning from the battlefield to the workforce.
- 7 Deceptions Inside Democrats’ Rebuttal of GOP FISA Memo February 25, 2018
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine