- Marital Advice from ‘Tolerant’ Feminist: ‘Divorce’ Your Trump-Supporting Spouse August 17, 2017A feminist author is advising spouses of Trump supporters to file for divorce.
- Trump Stress Has Business Booming for Shrinks August 17, 2017
- Senior FBI Official Who Investigated Clinton Leaves Robert Mueller’s Russia Probe August 17, 2017One of the FBI's top investigators tapped by special counsel Robert Muller to investigate Russian interference in the elections has left the team, according to a report.
- Ending ‘White Supremacy’ Requires Erasure of Washington and Jefferson, Says Antifa Supporter August 17, 2017The Green Party's vice-presidential candidate in 2016 says the public's memory of Gen. George Washington and Thomas Jefferson must be erased to help end "White Supremacy" in the United States.
- Breitbart News Daily: Safe-Spacing U.S. History August 17, 2017On the Thursday edition of Breitbart News Daily, broadcast live on SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 from 6AM to 9AM Eastern, Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow will continue our discussion of the Trump administration’s agenda and the left’s purge of Confederate Civil War monuments and grave memorials. We’ll hear from RNC spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany about President Trump’s […]
- Marital Advice from ‘Tolerant’ Feminist: ‘Divorce’ Your Trump-Supporting Spouse August 17, 2017
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine