- Left-Wing Super PAC Blares Audio of Crying Border Children Outside Trump Hotel June 20, 2018A left-wing super PAC held a demonstration outside the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C., blaring audio of purported migrant children crying.
- Donald Trump Praises DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen for Press Conference Performance June 20, 2018President Donald Trump praised Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen for her performance at the podium of the White House press briefing on Monday.
- Gambian Asylum Seeker Arrested After Sexually Abusing and Robbing 90-Year-Old Woman June 20, 2018Police arrested a 21-year-old Gambian asylum seeker after he allegedly broke into a nursing home, sexually abused a 90-year-old German woman, and then robbed her.
- New Poll Shows Populist La Lega Most Popular Party In Italy For the First Time June 20, 2018An Italian poll has shown the right-populist La Lega led by firebrand Interior Minister Matteo Salvini ahead of the anti-establishment Five Star Movement (M5S) for the first time.
- CNN’s Brian Stelter: MSM Must Discuss How Much Trump Immigration Policies ‘Fueled By Racism’ June 20, 2018CNN media reporter Brian Stelter said on Tuesday that his fellow mainstream media members must talk about how much President Donald Trump’s immigration policies are “fueled by racism” if Trump wants to make the 2018 midterm elections about immigration.
- Left-Wing Super PAC Blares Audio of Crying Border Children Outside Trump Hotel June 20, 2018
Reason for Joining the TEA Party:
Melanie Graft is the wife of Mike Graft and mother to three small children.
Born in California, raised in Wisconsin and blessed to move to Texas in 1999, she resides in Granbury Texas.
In May of 2015, she found herself in the middle of heated debate over LGBT children’s books after a regular visit to the library with her four-year-old daughter. While visiting the library her daughter picked up a book, entitled, This Day in June. This book is a picture book for ages 4-8 of an LGBT pride parade. Her daughter unfortunately opened to the page with 2 men kissing and Melanie was left to explain this. After a simple request to have the book and several others like it in the children’s section of the library moved to a more appropriate area she was thrown into a media frenzy and personally attacked by the head librarian, ACLU, ALA, county commissioners and county judge. The county commissioners court ruled against parental rights and age appropriateness. This has inspired Melanie to speak to others to inform them on how to locate these books and how to stand against the LGBT agenda and defend our children’s innocence. She hopes to encourage and inspire others to take a stand for our children.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, running, weight training, traveling, riding her dirt bike and skydiving.
“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.” Thomas Paine